Trusted Home Services in Farmington Hills & Beyond
When you need heating, air conditioning, plumbing, or electrical services in Farmington Hills or in Wayne, Oakland, or Livingston Counties, you can trust the team at AJ Danboise Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical! We are a fourth-generation family company focused on delivering an exceptional service experience while also providing a rewarding lifetime career for our team.
We are always here to help by providing options, solving challenging problems, and by making the process as simple as possible. We take pride in helping every customer find peace of mind in KNOWING that they have a company they can trust to be here when they need us.
Contact us online or give us a call today at (248) 453-2337(248) 453-2337 to schedule your appointment!
What Makes Us Different?
At AJ Danboise Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical, we prioritize your comfort and safety. We are committed to providing the very highest quality services at the best prices from the most trustworthy team in the industry. No matter your home service need, we’re ready to get the job done!
- Upfront Pricing with No Surprises – We offer flat-rate pricing. That means that we charge by the job, not by the hour. You will always be quoted the price for repairs before we begin work and that price will not change.
- Experienced Professionals – Take a look at our testimonials from our delighted customers and you’ll see a consistent pattern with all of our staff—customers pleased with the quality of workmanship and the standard of service from everyone at AJ Danboise Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical. Your repairs and installations will be performed by our top-notch technicians who are highly trained, attentive to detail, and dedicated to providing the kind of workmanship and service that lives up to our reputation.
- Clean, Courteous Service – We will arrive at your home in a company uniform and we’ll be wearing a company badge for identification. Along with this, we will also wear shoe covers at all times while inside your home. We wear shoe covers because we respect your home and want to leave it as we found it or cleaner.
- Extended Service Hours Available – This allows us to offer service to fit your schedule.
- Fully Stocked Trucks – We understand that your time is on short supply in today’s busy world, so that’s why we equip our service technicians with fully stocked trucks. Although we cannot claim that we have the ability to carry every part, we do stock our service trucks with the most common parts and supplies to increase the chances of having the parts you need.
- Repair vs. Replace Promise – For your peace of mind, should the repair amount exceed 25% of your system’s replacement value, our technicians will inform you of options for both repairing and replacing the equipment.