By AJ Danboise
Once the summer begins, many homeowners assume it’s time to cover the hot tub. Summer activities are about cooling down and having fun – not cooking yourself in water, right? But hot tubs are useful even during warm seasons. Additionally, it’s good to get the most out of your hot tub compared to storing it away. If you have a hot tub, you better get your money’s worth!
AJ Danboise Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical likes to think outside the box for the benefit of the Southeastern Michigan homeowner. There are still uses for your hot tub in the hottest season, and below are three reasons why.
Cold Nights Are Still Around
- Michigan weather always changes, but the winter cold never leaves.
- While days are usually hot, nights still tend to be chilly.
- Relaxing in the hot tub during the evening is a great way to warm up during cold nights.
- Save money on your heater by warming yourself up in the hot tub instead.
- Make sure to cover your hot tub when done, as insulating it will prevent heat seeping out, conserving energy.
It Can Clear Allergies
- Summer is the prime season for allergies, with bugs and pollen spreading through the air.
- Allergies mean runny noses, sore throats, and vulnerability to infections.
- Hot water and steam are natural remedies to the symptoms of allergies.
- The steam of a hot tub can clear runny noses and remedy sore throats, while the warm water elevates your body temperature to fight bacteria.
- Clearing up some of your allergies means less time lying in bed and more time participating in summer activities.
You Can Change it to a “Cool Tub”
- If it is getting too hot for a hot tub, then turn it into a mini pool!
- Most hot tubs can lower their temperature, and turning it down to 85°F fights the heat in a fun-sized tub.
- The smaller size of a hot tub makes it perfect for kids, giving them the fun of a pool while you easily supervise them.
- If your hot tub is attached to a pool, cooling it down will give an extra area to swim in.
Put your hot tub to work this summer! The backyard appliance has more uses than just warming you up during the cold seasons. If you are ready to install a hot tub in your backyard, then contact AJ Danboise Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical today! Our affordable quality is guaranteed for Southeastern Michigan homeowners. If you are seeking experienced electricians who thrive in hot tub installations, contact us at (248) 453-2337. We are available year-round and have 24/7 customer support. Let us help you enjoy your summer!